Are you looking for Bypass FRP BLU G9 Pro? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided the method that will help bypass google account on your BLU G9 Pro with the SP Flash tool.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your BLU G9 Pro mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access your BLU G9 Pro phone data, and after a hard reset the BLU G9 Pro phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp you can Bypass FRP BLU G9 Pro easily via the SP Flash tool
To make your BLU G9 Pro devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset the BLU G9 Pro first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this BLU G9 Pro device, to verify that you’re the owner of the BLU G9 Pro device, so without this account, you can’t access the BLU G9 Pro device unless you have this google account.
This tutorial is only for those persons who owners of BLU G9 Pro mobile, Do not Try This Method on Stolen Phones, Try Only to Unlock Your Own Phone.
Remove FRP BLU G9 Pro Via SP Flash TOOL
- Download the SP Flash tool & BLU G9 Pro FRP FILE then extract it on your pc.
- Run the flash_tool.exe as administrator.
- Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the BLU G9 Pro Scatter File.
- Tap on Format.
- Check Manual Format Flash.
- Change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the BLU G9 Pro scatter file text FRP value.
- Open the BLU G9 Pro scatter file text.
- Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
- Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- Click on Start.
- Power OFF your BLU G9 Pro device and connect It to your PC then Hold the Volume Up or Down button, and The FRP process automatically starts.
- It’s done, you have successfully Bypass FRP BLU G9 Pro Gmail account lock FRP reset.
Notice: If the method given above does not work, you can leave a comment below and I will help you bypass FRP lock on your BLU G9 Pro for free. we will always be up to date with new methods that work well.