Are you looking for Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided all methods that will help bypass google account on your Huawei Nova 5T with and without a computer.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your Samsung mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access to your phone data, and after a hard reset the phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp.net you can Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T easily with more than one method.
To make your Huawei devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset your Huawei first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this device, to verify that you’re the owner of the Huawei Nova 5T device, so without this account, you can’t access the device unless you have this google account.
Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T Via Emergency backup Method
- First, you need to hard reset your Huawei Nova 5T device
- Turn off Huawei Nova 5T.
- Hold the Volume Up key & the Power button key
- Once you see the Huawei logo release all keys.
- Choose Clear Data using Volume keys, tap once on the Power key to confirm
- factory reset => Type YES => factory reset => Back.
- Update Mode => eRecovery mode => Emergency backup => Continue
- The Huawei Nova 5T reboot automatically.
- Backup => HERE => Accept & Continue => 3 dots
- Settings => Notifications => Chrome Icon => Permissions.
- Location => See all apps with this permission => Google => See all Google permissions.
- Google Icon => Notifications => More settings => Search Icon
- Always retry offline searches => Manage pending searches => search Icon => Search for settings => Turn on Wi-Fi and select a network.
- Power ON the Wi-Fi network then connects your Huawei Nova 5T to Wi-Fi.
- Back arrow => Manage pending searches
- Search Icon => Search for settings => PERSONNAL => Settings >> Biometrics & password.
- Lock screen password => Set a 6 digit PIN => Confirm PIN => Cancel.
- Back Arrow => Users & accounts => Add an account => Google.
- Enter lock screen password then login in with a working Gmail account in your Huawei Nova 5T.
- System & updates => Reset => Reset phone => Reset phone.
- Enter lock screen password that you set up & tap Reset phone to began resetting your Huawei Nova 5T.
- Congratulation! you Remove the Gmail account lock From your Huawei Nova 5T Running Android 10.
FRP Bypass Via Safe mode Method
- Power ON your Huawei device.
- Connect your Huawei Nova 5T mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Power OFF your Huawei Nova 5T device.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei Nova 5T mobile:
- Press and Hold together Power button + Volume Up button
- Realize hold key when Huawei Logo appears.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm
- Choose one more time to wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset end.
- Now choose Safe Mode by Volume buttons, and click on the Power key to confirm.
- Once your Huawei Nova 5T Turn ON on Safe mode
- Go to Setting then System.
- Choose Reset.
- Then tap on Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Nova 5T device.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Lock Huawei Nova 5T Android 9 Via Safe mode Method.