Are you looking for Bypass FRP Huawei Y7? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided all methods that will help bypass google account on your Huawei Y7 with and without a computer.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your Samsung mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access to your phone data, and after a hard reset the phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp.net you can Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 easily with more than one method.
To make your Huawei devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset your Huawei first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this device, to verify that you’re the owner of the Huawei Y7 device, so without this account, you can’t access the device unless you have this google account.
Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Via QuickShortcutMaker Method
- First Download QuickShortcutMaker APK and copy it to SD card
- Connect your Huawei Y7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei Y7 device
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for 13 seconds.
- Write the letter L on the screen to open the global context menu.
- Tap Two times on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Now click on help & feedback.
- Choose Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app, Click on Share Then choose Email.
- Click on Add an email address and choose Outlook, Hotmail, and Live
- Enter your Microsoft email & password & Sign in
- Click on Compose, then enter an email to send it to it.
- Click on the attach icon and choose Files manager.
- Choose the QuickShortcutMaker.apk you copy it early on the SD card.
- Finally, click on Send the email.
- Now click on the email menu and choose Outbox.
- Click on QuickShortcutMaker and Install it.
- Open QuickShortcutMaker app
- Search on Huawei Home then click on TRY
- Finally, Factory reset your Huawei Y7:
- Tab on settings Then Choose System
- Tap Reset & Select Factory Data Reset.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
- You have successfully FRP Lock Huawei Y7 Google Account Bypass 100% Working Via QuickShortcutMaker Method.