Are you looking for Bypass FRP Infinix Note 2? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided the method that will help bypass google account on your Infinix Note 2 with the SP Flash tool.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your Infinix Note 2 mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access your Infinix Note 2 phone data, and after a hard reset the Infinix Note 2 phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp you can Bypass FRP Infinix Note 2 easily via the SP Flash tool
To make your Infinix Note 2 devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset the Infinix Note 2 first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this Infinix Note 2 device, to verify that you’re the owner of the Infinix Note 2 device, so without this account, you can’t access the Infinix Note 2 device unless you have this google account.
This tutorial is only for those persons who owners of Infinix Note 2 mobile, Do not Try This Method on Stolen Phones, Try Only to Unlock Your Own Phone.
Unlock FRP Infinix Note 2 Via SP Flash TOOL
- Download the SP Flash tool & Infinix Note 2 FRP FILE then extract it on your pc.
- Run the flash_tool.exe as administrator.
- Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Infinix Note 2 Scatter File.
- Tap on Format.
- Check Manual Format Flash.
- Change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Infinix Note 2 scatter file text FRP value.
- Open the Infinix Note 2 scatter file text.
- Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
- Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- Click on Start.
- Power OFF your Infinix Note 2 device and connect It to your PC then Hold the Volume Up or Down button, and The FRP process automatically starts.
- It’s done, you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Note 2 Google account removing FRP Infinix X600.
Notice: If the method given above does not work, you can leave a comment below and I will help you bypass FRP lock on your Infinix Note 2 for free. we will always be up to date with new methods that work well.