Are you looking for Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S6? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided all method that will help bypass google account on your Samsung Galaxy S6 with and without a computer.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your Samsung mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access to your phone data, and after a hard reset the phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp you can Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S6 easily with more than one method.
To make your Samsung devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset your Samsung first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this device, to verify that you’re the owner of the Samsung device, so without this account you can’t access the device unless you have this google account.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs
|Release date||2015, March|
|Dimensions (mm)||143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm|
|Screen size (inches)||5.10 inches|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels|
|Android OS||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Chipset||Exynos 7420 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz|
|MEMORY||3 GB RAM – 32/64/128 GB ROM|
|Back Camera||16 MP, f/1.9|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/1.9|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh|
Bypass FRP Samsung S6 Via SAMSUNG FRP TOOL
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SAMSUNG FRP TOOL 2020 then Run SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Click on Disable Drivers Signatures and restart the computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again and Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 to the Wi-fi.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- An Easy firmware page was open On your Samsung Galaxy S6 and Click on View.
- A Browser was opening automatically, so you can Remove FRP Bypass Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy S6 device.
Bypass FRP Samsung S6 Via Hushsms method
1: Insert a sim card with an SMS plan in an unlocked phone
2: Download and install Hushsms then click on open.
3: Insert a sim card without pin code In the FRP locked S6 device.
4: Turn ON The FRP locked device and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
5: In the unlocked phone Click on WAP PUSH SL.
6: Enter the phone number of the recipient that is inside FRP locked device.
7: In the Message field type: Youtube.com then Click on SEND WAP PUSH SL.
8: A message appears in the locked S6 device click on OK then the youtube app open
10: Download and install Apex Launcher then click on open.
11: Setting>> Lock screen and security>> other security settings>> Device admin apps.
12: Turn OFF Find My Device.
13: Setting>> Apps>> 3 Dots>> Show system apps.
14: Google Play Services>> Disable.
15: Download and install bypass FRP Apk.
16: Setting>> Cloud & accounts>> add account.
17: Google>> Sign in with a Gmail account.
18: Setting>> apps>> Disabled.
19: Enable Google Play Services.
20: Reboot your Samsung S6 mobile and Bypass Google Account (FRP) Samsung S6 Without PC Android Nougat Via Hushsms method
Bypass FRP Samsung S6 Via Combination file
1- Download Samsung S6 Combination file
|G920AUCU4APF1 5.0.1||Combination ROM|
2- Boot your Samsung Galaxy S6 into Download Mode:
- Turn OFF your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING displayed, then press the Volume up Button to Continue.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 device to your PC.
3- Download and Lunch the Odin Tool.
4- Click on AP and import the Samsung Galaxy S6 Combination ROM.
5- Click Start to begin the installation.
6- Once the PASS message Displayed, disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S6 from PC
7- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Settings> About phone> build number.
- Tab 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
8- Finally, update your Samsung Galaxy S6 by installing stock ROM from HERE.
Read also: Bypass FRP Samsung S8 Active – All Methods
|If the method given above does not work, you can leave a comment below and I will help you bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S6 for free. we will always be up to date with new methods that work well.|