Are you looking for Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided all method that will help bypass google account on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 with and without a computer.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your Samsung mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access to your phone data, and after a hard reset the phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp you can Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 easily with more than one method.
To make your Samsung devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset your Samsung first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this device, to verify that you’re the owner of the Samsung device, so without this account you can’t access the device unless you have this google account.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Specs
|Release date||2015, May|
|Dimensions (mm)||254.2 x 155.3 x 8.2 mm|
|Screen size (inches)||10.10 inches|
|Resolution||1200 x 1920 pixels|
|Android OS||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz|
|MEMORY||2/3 GB RAM – 16/32 GB|
|Back Camera||8 MP, f/1.9|
|Selfie Camera||2 MP, f/2.2|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh|
Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Via SAMSUNG FRP TOOL
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SAMSUNG FRP TOOL 2020 then Run SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Click on Disable Drivers Signatures and restart the computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again and Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 to the Wi-fi.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- An Easy firmware page was open On your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 and Click on View.
- A Browser was opening automatically, so you can Remove FRP Bypass Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 device.
Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Via Combination file
1- Download Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Combination file
2- Boot your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 into Download Mode:
- Turn OFF your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING displayed, then press the Volume up Button to Continue.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 device to your PC.
3- Download and Lunch the Odin Tool.
4- Click on AP and import the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Combination ROM.
5- Click Start to begin the installation.
6- Once the PASS message Displayed, disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 from PC
7- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016.
- Settings> About phone> build number.
- Tab 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
8- Finally, update your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 by installing stock ROM from HERE.
Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Via Assistance method
1- Power ON Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Device.
2- Connect your Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 to the Wi-Fi.
3- Add network>> Type anything>> Assist >>Chrome.
4- Download and install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 APK.
5- Download and install Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
6- OPEN>> Google Account Manager>> TRY.
7- Three Dots >>Browser Sign-in >> Sign in with a GMAIL Account.
8- That’s it!! Restart your Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 and you Bypass Google Account FRP Protection on Android 7.1 Via Assistance method.
Read also: Bypass FRP Samsung A7 2016 – All Methods
|If the method given above does not work, you can leave a comment below and I will help you bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 for free. we will always be up to date with new methods that work well.|