Are you looking for Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V7 Plus? If so, then you are in the right place. in this article, We provided the method that will help bypass google account on your ZTE Blade V7 Plus with the SP Flash tool.
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your ZTE Blade V7 Plus mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft cant access your ZTE Blade V7 Plus phone data, and after a hard reset the ZTE Blade V7 Plus phone you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, in bypassfrp you can Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V7 Plus easily via the SP Flash tool
To make your ZTE Blade V7 Plus devices more useful and secure google added a new feature called FRP ”Factory Reset Protection” if your device is lost or stolen, but sometimes you forgot the Gmail account or the password, and once you hard reset your ZTE Blade V7 Plus first thing you need to activate the device is Google Account that was previously synced on this ZTE Blade V7 Plus device, to verify that you’re the owner of the ZTE Blade V7 Plus device, so without this account, you can’t access the ZTE Blade V7 Plus device unless you have this google account.
This tutorial is only for those persons who owners of ZTE Blade V7 Plus mobile, not for those persons who steal mobiles.
Unlock FRP ZTE Blade V7 Plus Via SP Flash TOOL
- Download the SP Flash tool & ZTE Blade V7 Plus ROM then extract it on your pc.
- Run the flash_tool.exe as administrator.
- Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
- Tap on Format.
- Check Manual Format Flash.
- Change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the ZTE Blade V7 Plus scatter file text FRP value.
- Open the ZTE Blade V7 Plus scatter file text.
- Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
- Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- Click on Start.
- Power OFF your ZTE Blade V7 Plus device and connect It to your PC then Hold the Volume Up or Down button, and The FRP process automatically starts.
- It’s done, you have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V7 Plus Gmail account lock via SP Flash tool.
Notice: If the method given above does not work, you can leave a comment below and I will help you bypass FRP lock on your ZTE Blade V7 Plus for free. we will always be up to date with new methods that work well.