Jurassic Universal Android Tool is a unlock tool that allows Android users to reset Password or Pin, reset pattern, read pattern lock, wipe data, wipe Dalvik, and wipe cache. exit safe mode, bypass pattern lock, read Gmail id, and remove Gmail account lock. enter and exit fastboot mode, root android, read wifi info, kil ADB server, read and write SN. flash boot file, apk extractor, read CPU info, read memory info, backup & restore files. IMEI rebuild, flash firmware, apps & games installer… Just Download Jurassic Universal Android Tool and Installed on your computer, and run Jurassic UniAndroid Tool as an administrator, so here is a full complete Guide on how to Use Jurassic Universal Android Tool.
Pre-Requirements to use Tool:
- Turn Off the Windows Defender or Anti-Virus on your computer.
- The tool works perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: Please make a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- An original USB Cable to connect your device to the computer.
Download Jurassic Universal Tool
Here you can download the Jurassic Android Tool. All Android devices work well with this Unlock Tool.
- File Name: Jurassic_Universal_Android_Tool_v5.0.2.rar
- Size: 42.07 MB
- Supported OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Download Link: Mediafire / Mega
- Password: bypassfrp.net
NOTE: BEFORE RUNNING THE TOOL, BE SURE TO DISABLE THE ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO USE THE Jurassic Tool PROGRAM
How To Install Jurassic Universal Android Tool_V5.0.2
- Run Jurassic Universal Tool v5.0.2.exe as administrator.
- Click next to continue.
- Choose the destination folder then click next.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait until the installation finishes.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Exit to run the tool.
How To Use Jurassic Universal Android Tool
- DROID EXPLORER
Note: All The Frp Unlock Tools Trusted By Team. we are not responsible if these Tools may cause any harm to your device, Use them at Your Own Risk.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask it in the comments.