Mi Account Unlock Tool is the official Xiaomi tool to Bypass Mi Account Verification if you forget Login or Password. if you are looking to download Mi Account Unlock to remove Mi account Verification from your Xiaomi device. In this guide, we will help you the easiest way to remove mi cloud verification from your Xiaomi smartphone
Sometimes you forget Mi Account Login or Password, then after resetting your device on the first boot, they ask you to log in with your Mi Account. In that case, you can use Mi Account Unlock to unlock your Xiaomi phone to solve this problem.
Mi Unlock Tool is compatible with Windows platforms: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7. It is not compatible with macOS and Linux systems.
Reasons for Stuck on Mi account
- If you enter the wrong password 5 times
- Buy a used Xiaomi phoner without the old owner removing her Xiaomi account
- If you hard reset your Xiaomi device, will ask you to enter the account & password
- If you change the sim card, once you use a new sim card, the system will ask you to enter the password for the Mi account.
- If your system fails or crush, once you restore your device. will ask you to enter the password for the Mi account.
Supported Devices: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro. Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s Prime, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X. Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5x, Mi 5s, Mi 6, Mi7, Mi 5c, Mi Max. Mi Max 2, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3 & Many more…
Download Xiaomi Account Unlock Tool
Here you can download the latest Mi Account Unlock Tool for Xiaomi phones. We have also listed down the supported devices that work well with this Mi Account Unlock Tool.
How to Bypass Mi Account via Mi Account Unlock Tool
- Extract and open Account Unlock Tool.exe on your Computer
- Restart your Xiaomi mobile in Recovery mode:
- Power OFF your Xiaomi device.
- Press & hold the Power button and Volume Up button at the same time for a few seconds
- Release the Power button when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi device to the Computer
- To check whether your device is successfully connected or not, Click on Information.
- If the connection is successful, you will see some information about your phone: Brand/Version/Miui Version/Branch/Language/Region/Carrier
- Click on Bypass Mi Account to remove the Mi account from your device.
- Notice: Don’t connect to the internet at this stage or you’ll return to the lock stage.
- If your device is automatically turned on, Enable USB DEBUGGING from the device setting, and then click on DISABLE MI ACCOUNT button.
Contact Xiaomi Support
If this tool did not work for you, you can always Contact Xiaomi Support. To do this, you need to write a letter to one of these addresses: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.