Mi Account Unlock Tool is the official Xiaomi tool to Bypass Mi Account Verification if you forget Login or Password. if you are looking for download Mi Account Unlock Tool to remove Mi account Verification of your Xiaomi device, So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to remove mi cloud verification from your Xiaomi smartphone
Sometimes you forget Mi Account Login or Password, then after resetting your device on the first boot, they ask you to log in with your Mi Account. In that case, you can use Mi Account Unlock Tool to unlock your Xiaomi phone to solve this problem.
Mi Account Unlock Tool is compatible on Windows platform: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7. It is not compatible with macOS and Linux systems.
Supported Devices: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi 3s, Redmi 3s Prime, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi Y1/Y1 Lite, Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5x, Mi 5s, Mi 6, Mi7, Mi 5c, Mi Max, Mi Max 2, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3 & Many more….
Download Mi Account Unlock Tool:
Here you can download the latest Mi Account Unlock Tool for Xiaomi phones. We have also listed down the supported devices that work well with this Mi Account Unlock Tool.
File Name: Mi_PC_Suite_18.104.22.16811.exe
Size: 3.4 MB
Developer: Mobile Software Advance
Supported OS: Windows
Download Link: Mi Account Unlock Tool
How to Bypass Mi Account via Mi Account Unlock Tool
1. extract and open Account Unlock Tool.exe in your Computer
2. Restart your Xiaomi mobile in Recovery mode:
- Power OFF your Xiaomi device.
- Press & hold the Power button and Volume Up button at the same time for a few seconds
- Release the Power button when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi device to the Computer
3. To check that your device successfully connected or not, Click on Information.
4. If the connection is successful, you will see some information about your phone: Brand/Version/Miui Version/Branch/Language/Region/Carrier
5. Click on Bypass Mi Account to remove the Mi account from your device.
- Notice: Don’t connect internet on this stage or you’ll return to lock stage.
6. If your device is automatically turned on, Enable USB DEBUGGING from device setting, and then click on DISABLE MI ACCOUNT button.