Motorola FRP Tool is a simple & easy tool to unlock Motorola devices. This tool does not require technical knowledge to help you bypass Google account verification on your Motorola phone. You must download Motorola FRP Tool to remove the Gmail account lock from your Moto phone.
The Motorola FRP Tool is a freeware utility designed for unlocking factory reset protection (FRP) from Motorola Android devices. This simple & easy-to-use tool can be downloaded from the link below. Simply download the tool on your computer and launch it. Follow the on-screen instructions to bypass the FRP lock on your Motorola device.
Pre-Requirements to use FRP Tool:
- Turn Off the Windows Defender or Anti-Virus on your computer.
- The tool works perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: Please make a backup of your data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- An original USB Cable to connect your device to the computer.
Download Motorola Tool
Here you can download the Android FRP Tool. All Motorola devices work well with this Moto FRP Tool.
- File Name: Motorola FRP bypass TOOL.rar by bypassfrp.net.rar
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Supported OS: Windows
- Download Link: Mediafire
- Password: bypassfrp.net
How To USE Moto Tool
- Run MotoReaper-By-Phonlab-V5.02.exe
- You need to reboot your Motorola device to bootloader mode:
- Turn OFF your Motorola mobile.
- Press and Hold The Volume Down key & the Power key then Connect your Motorola mobile to the PC.
- The Device is Successfully Connected.
- Unplug the Motorola device and boot back into factory mode by holding the volume down key and the Power key until it boots into the bootloader mode. and press the volume down key until you see factory mode then press the power key to select.
- Plug the device into the computer and let it fully boot up.
- Tap on I’ve done that!
- Please confirm you’re in Factory Mode.
- Click on I confirm.
- Look at the phone screen and Allow ADB to have access.
- With the device in Factory mode, press Unlock Now!
- That’s how you Unlock FRP Lock on your Motorola mobile via the Motorola FRP Tool.
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in the comments.