Motorola FRP Tool is a simple and easy tool to unlock Motorola devices, This tool does not require any kind of technical knowledge to helps you bypass Google account verification on your Motorola phone. All you have to do is Download Motorola FRP Tool to removing the Gmail account lock from your Moto phone.
Google has launched a new feature from Android Lollipop to Android 9 called FACTORY RESET PROTECTION, after the Factory Reset your Motorola device, the system asks you to enter the last used Google account in the Motorola phone before performing the factory reset, It’s a very useful feature in case you lost or lose your phone, or if an unauthorized person tries to reset it to reduce the risk of fraud and theft. but This FRP feature can pose a threat in the situation if you forgot the Google account password, Fortunately, the Moto FRP Tool can help you bypass Google account verification on your Motorola device and you can easily get out of this annoying problem.
Note: Before running the tool, be sure to disable the anti-virus program in order to be able to use the Moto FRP Tool program
Download Motorola FRP Tool
Here you can download the Android FRP Tool. All Motorola devices work well with this Moto FRP Tool.
How To USE Moto FRP Tool
- Run MotoReaper-By-Phonlab-V5.02.exe
- You need to reboot your Motorola device to bootloader mode:
- Turn OFF your Motorola mobile.
- Press and Hold The Volume Down key & the Power key then Connect your Motorola mobile to the PC.
- The Device is Successfully Connected.
- Unplug the Motorola device and boot back into factory mode by holding the volume down key and the Power key until it boots into the bootloader mode. and press the volume down key until you see factory mode then press the power key to select.
- Plug the device into the computer and let it fully boot up.
- Tap on I’ve done that!
- Please confirm you’re in Factory Mode.
- Click on I confirm.
- Look at the phone screen and Allow ADB to have access
- With the device in Factory mode, press Unlock Now!
- That’s how you Unlock FRP Lock on your Motorola mobile via the Motorola FRP Tool.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask it in the comments.