Samsung FRP Tool is one of the best third-party tools to bypass Samsung FRP blocking. This professional FRP bypass tool will remove your Samsung FRP lock with simple steps. The Samsung FRP Tool works on all Samsung devices, I tested this program on the Samsung s9 smartphone. So Download SAMSUNG FRP TOOL Here is a full complete Guide on how to remove bypass FRP lock on a Samsung device using the Samsung FRP tool pro.
Samsung Galaxy owners will know that when you factory reset the device, you will see a Google account confirmation screen. it requires you to enter a Google account that was used to log in to a Samsung Galaxy phone. so you won’t be able to sign in using a different Google account, the Samsung FRP Tool can help you to reset FRP. and get full access to the Samsung Galaxy device.
What is FRP
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above, if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft can’t access your phone data, and after a hard reset of the phone, you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, you can Unlock FRP bypass easily with Samsung FRP Tool.
Pre-Requirements to use Tool:
- Turn Off the Windows Defender or Anti-Virus on your computer.
- The Samsung FRP Tool works perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: Please make a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- An original USB Cable to connect your device to the computer to use Samsung FRP Tool.
Download Samsung FRP Tool
Here you can download the Samsung FRP Tool for Samsung Device. All Samsung devices work well with this Samsung FRP Tool.
- File Name: SamsungFrptool2020 by bypassfrp.net.rar
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Supported OS: Windows
- Download Link: 4shared – Mediafire
- Password: bypassfrp.net
How To Use Samsung FRP Tool
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Click on Disable Drivers Signatures and restart the computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again and Connect your Samsung Galaxy mobile to the Wi-fi.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the driver’s Installing.
- An Easy firmware page was open On your Samsung galaxy mobile and Click on View.
- A Browser was opening automatically, so you can Remove the FRP Bypass Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy device.
How to Fix Launching browser event Failed
- Click on the keyboard on the Shift button then Restart your Computer.
- Troubleshoot == Advanced options == Startup Settings.
- Restart == click on 7 Disable driver signature enforcement.
- Settings == Virus & threat protection == Manage settings.
- Power OFF the real-time protection
- Open the tool again then the Launching browser event Failed fixed.
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in the comments.