Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool is a free and easy tool to unlock Xiaomi devices. This tool was developed by MOE HEIN KOKO in 2021 gift for the new year, and that helps all users of Xiaomi devices to unlock FRP, MI Account, Password/PIN/Pattern just in one click tool. All you have to do is Download Xiaomi MI Unlock Tool to Unlock your Xiaomi device.
What is FRP
Factory Reset Protection feature helps you protect your data on your mobile that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. if your phone is stolen or lost so the theft can’t access your phone data, and after a hard reset of the phone. you must enter your GMAIL Account and password to open it. But do not worry, you can Unlock FRP bypass easily with this tool.
Read More: Download MRT key Tool Without box For FREE
Pre-Requirements to use Tool:
- Turn Off the Windows Defender or Anti-Virus on your computer.
- The tool works perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: Please make a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- An original USB Cable to connect your device to the computer.
Download MI Unlock Tool
Here you can download the MI Unlock Tool. All Xiaomi devices work well with this Xiaomi FRP Tool.
- File Name: Xiaomi mi_unlock_2021_Loader.rar
- Size: 17.57 MB
- Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 7 – Windows 8 – Windows 8.1 – Windows 10 – Windows 11
- Download Link: mi_unlock_2021_Loader.rar
How To Use Mi Unlock Tool
- Run mi_unlock_2021_Loader.exe as administrator.
- You need to connect your Xiaomi device to a computer via USB cable. then click on Device.
- Edl mode
- ADB SIDELOAD mode
- ADB mode
- Once your Xiaomi Device is Successfully Connected. Search for the name of your Model.
- Edl mode: Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss, Remove User lock, Bypass FRP, Unlock Mi Account.
- ADB SIDELOAD mode: Read info, Remove User lock.
- ADB mode: Remove Mi Account, Read product.
- That’s how you Unlock your Xiaomi mobile via the Xiaomi Unlock Tool.
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in the comments.